This was all books and then I added some other important resources that are not books but very useful.
- How to Grow in Christ by Jack D. Kinneer
- Twenty basics every Christian should know Christian Beliefs by Grudem
- Essential Truths of the Christian Faith by RC Sproul – 100 Key Doctrines in Plain Language.
- It will cost you everything by Steven J Lawson
How to read your Bible
- How to read the Bible for All its worth. by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart
- How to read the Bible Book by Book by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart
- Herman Who? by Todd Friel
- Introduction to Biblical Hermeneutics by Kaiser Silva
- Knowing Scripture R.C. Sproul
You do not have to read all of these books below. Most are different versions of the same thing. The Whole Counsel of God is Biblical Theology. Bible Doctrine is Systematic Theology. The Christian Faith is Covenant Theology.
- The Whole Counsel of God Volume 1 by Gamble
- The Whole Counsel of God Volume 2 by Gamble
- Bible Doctrine by Wayne A. Grudem
- The Christian Faith by Michael Horton
- The Doctrine of the Word of God by John Frame
- The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God by John Frame
- Drive by Theology by Todd Friel
- The Westminster Confession of Faith for study classes by G.I. Williamson
- Way of the Master by Ray Comfort
- God has a wonderful plan for your life by Ray Comfort
- Evangelism in the New Testament by Jon Speed
The Top Ten Excuses Sinners Give and How to Answer Them MP4 by Ray Comfort
- Wisdom for life by Ray Comfort
- Prayers of the Bible by Gordon J Keddie
- Be Thou my Vision: A Liturgy for Daily Worship by Jonathan Gibson
- Tactics by Greg Koukl – Will help you in every difficult conversation. It allows you to show others the issues with their views before you share your faith.
- Ask Them Why by Jay Lucas
- School of Biblical Evangelism by Ray Comfort
- Rights Fight by Jay Lucas
- Expository Apologetics: Answering Objections with the Power of the Word by Voddie Baucham
- Christian Defense Manuel by Matt Slick
- The Defender’s Guide for Life’s Toughest Questions by Ray Comfort.
- On the Origins of Kind, By men of Creator God and The preservation of Kinds in the Struggle for Eternity by Anthony R Silvestro, Jr, and Jonathan Eckel, Ev.
- Evolution: the lie by Ken Ham
- Apologetics: A Justification of Christian Beliefs by John M. Frame
- Ultimate Proof of Creation by Jason Lyle
- What do they Believe by Andrew Rappaport – Goes over what other religions believe?
- Clouds without Water II – Justin Peters
- Sharing the Good News with Mormons by Eric Johnson and Sean McDowell
- The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul
- The Doctrine of the Christian Life by John Frame
- When people are big and God is small: Overcoming peer pressure, Codependency, and fear of man by Ed Welch
- The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs
- On the Modification of Sin by John Owens
- Devoted to God: Blueprints for Sanctification by Sinclair Furguson
- Lectures to my Students by Charles Spurgeon
- Holy Sexuality and the Gospel by Christopher Yuan
- Drive by Biblical Counseling by Todd Friel
- A Theology of Christian Counseling by Jay Adams
- Competent to Counsel by Jay Adams
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands Paul David Tripp
- Ready to Restore: The Layman’s Guide to Christian Counseling by Jay Adams
- How to help people change by Jay Adams
- How people change by Timothy S. Lane & Paul David Tripp
- Problems: Solving Them God’s Way by Jay Adams
- Quick Scripture Reference for counseling by John G Kruis
- Descriptions and Prescriptions: A Biblical Perspective on Psychiatric Diagnosoes and Medications by Michael R Emlet
- Biblical Counseling Booklets from PRPbooks.com. They have many books on different sin issues like procrastination and such that would be very useful.