Introductory Witnessing Questions
If you are having a hard time starting gospel conversations then this is the page for you. Often times you know what to do after the conversation gets going.
- Using tracts – After the person gets a tract, if they look at the tract, take their ear bud out or pause then you want to start a conversation by asking a question.
- Do you have a religious background?
- Do you believe in God?
- Did you grow up going to church?
- Do you have any spiritual beliefs?
- Do you pray? Who do you pray to?
- Do you believe in a higher power?
- Are you interested in Bible Study?
- Have you ever read the Bible?
- What do you believe about the Bible?
Heaven and Hell Questions
- If you died today what do you think would happen to you?
- If you died today would you go to heaven or hell?
- If God asked you why should I let you into my heaven what would you say?
- Are you good enough to get to heaven?
- Do you believe in heaven or hell?
- Who goes to heaven and who does to hell?
- Have you done anything that deserves Hell?
- Have you read one of those before?
- What do you think about what it says?
- Have your received a gospel tract before?
- Make up a question from the tract
- Ask the question on the back of the tract
What is your standard of right and wrong questions
- What is your standard of right and wrong based on?
- Is murder wrong and if it is by what standard?
- If what you believe is wrong would you want to know?
- Does truth matter to you?
- Is what Hitler did wrong? Why was what he did wrong?
- Should murders get justice?
- Do you believe in absolute truth?
- Why do you think bad things happen? What is your standard to say those things are bad?
- Why do good things happen to bad people?
- Do you believe in a historic Jesus?
- Who do you think Jesus is?
- What do you believe about Jesus?
- Is Jesus God?
- Is Jesus who he claimed to be?
- Who created everything?
- Where did everything come from?
- Where did people come from?
- Did you evolve from apes? Can you tell me how that happened?
- What do you believe about where people come from and how are we related?
- What is the key to human happiness?
- If there a meaning to life and what is it?
- What is a human being?
- Do you believe that truth exists? If so, how do we know truth?
- If you could ask one question about the Christian religion what would it be?
- If you could ask God any questions what would it be?