Face Mask Evangelism
We all need to cover up during the pandemic. We should be using to our advantage to share the gospel with those we interact with. If you need a little courage then having a face mask with Ask Me on it can help you have boldness.
- You need a plain face mask.
- Someone with a sewing machine that does embroidering or stencils and fabric paint.
- Go to the store and do not be in a hurry.
- I would say smile but who would tell.
- Be willing to talk to those around you.
- Wear the mask were ever you go.
- When people say to you “Ask you What?”
- You can use your favorite line to start a gospel conversation
- If you died today would you go to heaven or hell?
- Are you a good person?
- What do you think happens when you die?
- Have you planned for eternity?
- What do you think happens when people die?
- Share the gospel with the person.
- Pray for them and everyone that heard the conversation.