The rap team will start off by doing a simple rap and the worship team will jump in, creating a musical surprise. After someone can do an open-air preach.
- At least 2 rappers
- At least 3 singers
- Mock audience in whole surrounding area to witness.
Outreach time: However long the performance takes and preacher preaches.
Prep time: Meet on a weekly basis for about a month to direct when each rapper/singer comes in and practice.
- Each rapper will submit the rap that they are most comfortable rapping with a song to their leader.
- When meeting everyone can brainstorm which songs could go with best raps and also decide if some raps need to be created.
- Do run-throughs to see if everything sounds good.
- Make sure you have mock audience/people witnessing
- Find a populated area that has many spots for performers to scatter.
- Have rappers start the rap and get everyone’s attention and then the singers will step in.
- Once a huge crowd starts listening then people can start handing out tracts.
- One of the rappers gets up and shares the gospel open air.