Raise Funds for Your CCN Mission Trip
Simple Online Fundraising Through CCN
Once you have been approved to attend a CCN evangelism camp and/or mission trip you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with fundraising.
.5 Important Things to Know Before Fundraising
You must read this in its entirety prior to sending CCN your fundraising information.
1. You cannot begin raising financial support prior to being officially approved by CCN via email.
2. You can raise part or all of your mission fees through this online tool. You may pay the balance of the funds that you did not raise to CCN using this link. Otherwise, you may mail it in.
3. You cannot include additional costs, such as airfare, money for food, cost of tracts, etc unless you are a CCN Campus Leader. All donated money goes to CCN and no checks will be cut and sent to you to cover your additional expenses. However, you can fundraise your extra costs through another source, other than our tool. Otherwise, all the extra donations that we receive, which exceeds the CCN fee for your trip, will go towards the ministry in general and must be stated clearly for donors to see on your page.
4. If for any reason you become unable to attend the missions trip, all donated money may be allocated to our Missionary Scholarship Fund. There are no refunds for either trip.
5. The online fundraising system that we use is free for you. However, there is a cost to the ministry. In order to cover the cost (when the donor does not select the option to pay the extra fee), you must add an additional 3% to your total amount. In other words, if the mission trip costs $199, the amount you must fundraise using the online tool is $206. If the mission trip is $240, you must fundraise is $248. The additional 3% allows the ministry to not incur the cost of you utilizing this tool.
Get Started: Begin Fundraising Today!
Follow these simple steps to begin your online fundraising. After you have completed the 5 simple steps, you will have an online fundraising page that you can share with your friends, church members, family, or whoever else you feel would be interested in financially supporting your mission trip.
STEP 1: Receive your acceptance email from Christian Collegian Network stating that you have been fully approved to attend a CCN evangelism camp or missions trip. Remember, you cannot fundraise prior to being accepted. Then, pray as you begin to fundraise in faith.
STEP 2: It’s almost time to create your fundraising information. First, make sure you read these bullet points. This will help you not forget important things and also make sure you create the best page possible.
- Send the following to CCN to help with your fundraising so we can add it to the Repent and Witness Missionary Fundraising Page
- Your Target Amount – The amount you are raising is the amount of your mission trip’s fee plus 3%. In order to cover the cost (when the donor does not select the option to pay the extra fee), you must add an additional 3% to your total amount. In other words, if the mission trip costs $199, the amount you must fundraise using the online tool is $206. If the mission trip is $240, you must fundraise is $248. The additional 3% allows the ministry to not incur the cost of you utilizing this tool.
- Don’t Add Additional Costs – You cannot include additional costs, such as airfare, money for food, cost of tracts, etc. All donated money goes to CCN and no checks will be cut and sent to you to cover your additional expenses. However, you can fundraise your extra costs through another source, other than our tool.
- Choosing the Best Pictures – If you have pics of you sharing the gospel, it can help others to see how God is using you already for His glory. A personal, friendly pic also allows those who know you to remember your heart for the Lord and that you are a Christian, who seeks God in holiness. Don’t put a picture of you having fun with friends. You want them to remember your serious, God-focused side because you are serious about the mission at hand and called to it. It’s not about how great you look in the picture, it is about showing that you are sincere. Make sure they are not bigger than 250 Pixels wide and send us 1 or 2 of your best pictures.
- Use Video –If you have a video of you ministering or you want to share the CCN promo for the event if there is one, send us the link to share with your potential donors.
- Show Sincere Gratitude – Remember to thank everyone who donated to your mission trip by providing a personalized message. You can even follow it up with a personal phone call. Ask for prayer and share the praise reports with them when you return. But, don’t forget to especially thank our Great Provider, God!
STEP 3: After you finish reading the “Things to Remember”, create your fundraising paragraph! You may use the current ones as a guide, and even copy, paste and adapt as needed. But, make sure you “share from your heart”. Suggestion: Type and edit your text in a Word doc, then copy and paste so that you don’t close the page by accident and lose what you wrote.
STEP 4: Once completed, send your paragraph, picture and if you have one a link to your video to email@example.com. You do not have to have a video.
STEP 5: CCN will send you a link and you can share the page with others! Mail out the link or even post the page on your Facebook or other social media accounts. Those who cannot give, can see what you are doing and pray for the mission and your need. Make sure you make the most of this simple, effective tool! As with everything, cover your fundraising in prayer.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org