When they tell a story to prove their point:
- Think about answer. Is it possible? Is it plausible? Is it probable?
- Please Explain how that works?
It is irrational to believe in God.
- What is irrational about believing in God?
Science disproves God
- God is immaterial, unchanging and always existed so Science cannot disprove God.
There is no proof of God.
- What proof would be acceptable?
- How do you know that is True?
There is no absolute truth.
- Are you absolutely sure?
Bible is written by men.
- Do you read other books and are they written by men?
- Do they have truth and are there ones without errors?
It is wrong to force your views on others.
- Aren’t you forcing your view on me? You are trying to force me to not tell others my view.
- Do you vote? Isn’t that forcing your opinion on others